Lots of news!
1. I finished the first draft of One-Eyed Dukes are Wild, out sometime in 2016. Yay!
2. I’ll be at the East Brunswick Barnes & Noble on April 8–details in the image here.
3. I’ll be speaking at the New England RWA Conference; the title of my talk is New Rules: How Has the Romance Novel Covenant Changed? and it takes place on Friday, April 24, at 5:30.
4. I’ll be signing copies of The Duke’s Guide to Correct Behavior the following day at the NECRWA Conference also.
5. And will be at the Romantic Times Conference?doing a variety of things. The RT Conference takes place in Dallas, TX, from May 12-17.
6. And finally, I’ll be doing a bunch of things during the RWA Convention in NYC which takes place July 22-25.
Oh, not finally. Next up is me writing the Christmas novella, which will be out in October. I’m plotting and thinking, and will be putting hands to keyboard soon.
Thanks for stopping by!